Soleyon Insurance Partners was started as a place for agents to share the benefits that come with being and independent agent. Why Soleyon Insurance? Some of the advantages of partnering with us are:
- You own your book of business and keep it with the family rights contract
- Industry leading commission splits
- A share in all bonuses - you are eligible from Day 1
- Low start-up costs and running expenses
- Access to cutting edge technology
- Access to the best markets available
Whether you are a captive agent looking to go independent or an existing independent agency looking for additional markets, Soleyon can help you meet your goals. We are here to work for you! Contact us
to learn how you can start your own insurance agency.
Soleyon Insurance Partners, Inc. is a member based insurance agency. We are able to bring the consumer a wide array of agent members to serve their insurance needs. We also bring a new opportunity to the insurance agent, allowing access to a liberal contingency program, ownership in your business, and a wide support center for commercial lines.
How is Soleyon different?
Soleyon Insurance Partners blends the support of a traditional independent agency structure with management guidance and administrative assistance, and the flexibility of owning your business.
- Level of involvement
- With our combined experience of over 50 years in the independent agency system we have experienced what it takes to be successful. We are more than happy to pass this experience on to our member agents by conseling them through the transition from, either captive or small independent agents, to a successful, profitable, growth focused agency.
- Commercial Lines Mentorship
- We are pleased to have recently hired an exceptional leader with over 36 years of experience in sales to our commercial lines department. He will act as a sales leader and mentor for agents choosing to get into the commercial lines arena.
- Accounting & Administrative Support
- We have a team of individuals dedicated to helping ensure commissions are processed properly and various other support duties are tended to as well.
Who we are:
- David Whitfield is Principal and founder of Soleyon Insurance Partners. He is a former Farmers agent offering firsthand knowledge of the transition to our incoming agents. He is our marketing lead and grows the business by looking for people that are a solid fit to our organization.
- Steve McCoy has over 36 years primarily as an independent agent. He has worked for an insurance company, started his own insurance agency, and was a primary shareholder in a large independent agency in Snohomish County.